The International School Groningen educates young people to become responsible world citizens through creative, critical and meaningful contributions to society.
The International School Groningen supports its staff and prepares its students to become lifelong learners by:
- exploring their boundaries;
- taking responsibility;
- making a difference.
The International School Groningen provides
- high standards of teaching and learning;
- stimulation to perform to the best of one's abilities;
- an awareness of individual needs and talents;
- a pleasant, secure and stimulating environment.